K-Square Ltd - Business and Market Development
Background:Senior manager involved in the Information Technology marketplace for more than 20 years. After 10 years as Director of Business-to-Business Advertising and PR Agency, Kate joined Dataquest in 1988 which was subsequently acquired by Gartner, the world’s leading IT Research and Consultancy organisation. During 11 years spent at Dataquest/Gartner, Kate’s role included: management of a portfolio of international conferences; research into new event launches; development of key strategic partnerships and negotiations relating to corporate acquisitions.
Since September 2002 Kate has been working on a full-time basis for K-Square Ltd. utilising her skills and experience to assist both events organisers and IT vendors with strategic research into new markets and provision of ongoing support and implementation services as required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT media, conferences and exhibitions, particularly within Europe
- Strong analytical skills to assist with a wide range of research projects
- Proven ability to research, launch and manage successful conferences and events
- Extensive experience of audience acquisition and partnership alliances
Background:Senior manager involved in the Information Technology marketplace for the past 25 years. During his 5 year employment with General Electric in Denmark he achieved the position of European CIO and was responsible for the implementation of IT Systems across Europe. Subsequent to this, Klaus became Managing Director for a Danish/Swedish IT joint venture and developed this enterprise into one of the fastest growing IT businesses in the area.
Following the founding of his own company in Denmark in the late 80's Klaus introduced advanced RAID products to leading corporate clients in the telecommunications and finance sectors. Other activities included facilitating the export of Danish software products to the US market and implementation of a pan-European reseller network for a UK based storage company (as a partner in the business).
In 1997 Klaus moved to London and established K-Square Ltd with a focus on IT business and market development activities for clients in the UK and Nordic markets.
- Extensive business development and start-up experience in the Scandinavian and UK markets
- Proven sales and management assignments in the IT industry
- Excellent client/partner relationship skills and communication abilities
- Team leadership qualities together with an ability to work well with people at all levels
For further information, or to arrange a meeting, please contact us at:
113 Wardo Avenue
London SW6 6RB
Tel: +44 (0)20 7736 5026 Fax: +44 (0)709 204 0336 Email: email@example.com